Tuesday, October 2, 2012

{Mid-Century Mod}

So one morning I was out walking with Grayson and found this piece.  Mike was at work but I knew I had to have it.  Fortunately for me (and BIG unfortunately for her!), my sister was over and offered to help.  Being that I'm pregnant (and weak, haha), Annie basically carried this beast home.  

It was only (I say "only" but come on... It felt like 1,000 miles) around the corner but I think she wasn't super excited to hang out with me for a while after.  :)

Anyway, here's the before (as it oozed with potential!):


And after some love, rebuilding, and TLC:


Totally worth it, right?!


I lined the drawers with some fun wrapping paper from Target:


We either priced her too low or she just is that cool.  Regardless, she sold in a day.


SOLD

No comments:

Post a Comment