Monday, April 16, 2012

{Two-Toned Beauty}

As soon as I saw the listing for this little guy, I knew I had to have him.  He is solid wood and unique but needed a little TLC.

His door wouldn't shut and one hardware pull was broken right off.

Despite those things, we scooped him up and Mike went to work.

Before:

And after:

I've decided that when a piece has such beautiful wood, some of it just needs to stay as is.
Fortunately, the two-toned look is totally in (right??).
 I love him, but he's not to stay.

He's listed and I can't wait to see where he goes!

3 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous job you did! Yes, the two toned look is in and I love it. Thanks so much for sharing.
    Peggy

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is such a sweet piece! the wood is beautiful and rich!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh, he's gonna go fast! he's a hottie! well done!

    ReplyDelete