We found this dresser on Craigslist and it was not only a little farther than we usually drive to pick up, but it was also a little pricier than we normally pay. But, both Mike and I saw the potential and knew that it'd be beautiful.
The top was pretty scratched up but Mike solved that with a few coats of Annie Sloan in French Linen.
We also added new glass knobs, which are just like frosting on the cake!
We sealed it with wax but the next day, noticed that there was quite a bit of the wood bleeding through.
Mike added another coat and waxed it again and it was good to go.
Check out the sweet key holes (which actually work with a skeleton key!).
It was sold and picked up two days after listing it!