Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Help!

I need your advice/ideas/input!

We purchased this sturdy guy off Craigslist and just love it.

He's solid oak, has a drawer and two doors.  One of the pulls is broken so we'll have to replace that.

But, I'm kind of stuck.
The logical side of me is saying to paint it white.  We'll be selling him and white pieces do tend to sell pretty quickly.

However.

Wouldn't he be fun as mustard yellow or smokey gray?

Mike says he'll do whatever I like, but I can't decide!  

So help me.  What should we do?  White?  Yellow?  Gray?  Another color that I haven't even considered??  

Thanks in advance!

2 comments:

  1. I've seen a few pieces lately where they leave a little of the natural wood (like maybe the doors and drawer) and then paint the rest maybe a dark blue. I wasn't too keen on that look but the more I see it, the more I like it.

    Or maybe a coral :-)

    ReplyDelete